Sunday 12 August 2012

What is the cause of the high creatinine?

Creatinine high reason is?
Creatinine reasons of high end because the early stages of kidney damage, because treatment is timely, lead to the further developing of injury, make the function of the kidneys
healthy cell had the phenotype transformation, released a series of causes kidney toxicity cells and growth chemotactic agent, and synthesis, secretion lots of not easily by the
degradation of collagen protein. Because of synthesis and degradation of dynamic balance mechanism of disorders, and a lot of extracellular matrix deposits and gathered,
replacing the health function units, appeared glomerular sclerosis; Renal tubular degeneration and atrophy; Interstitial organization, blood vessels and fibrosis, because the
function gradually reduce unit, but irreversible damage organic increase gradually, progressive renal damage increase.
Creatinine high reason is? Creatinine high reason of have the following:
1. The original renal insufficiency, such as amalgamative infection, including a cold, pneumonia, intestinal infection, urinary tract infection, can be in short-term inside
occurrence blood creatinine increases.
2. Dehydrate inside body, such as a fever, sweat, drinking water to decrease, urine to concentrate more of blood, kidney blood flow to reduce, can appear creatinine increases.
3. The original kidney disease patients, use the damage of the kidney drug, can appear blood creatinine increases, even is irreversible.
4. The original kidney disease patients, due to illness relapse, appear less urine, and even without the phenomenon of urine, can be combined acute renal insufficiency, and lead
to increased serum creatinine.
5. Life appear overworked, rest is not good, does not pay attention to the details of life, can also cause of blood creatinine increases.
6. The original high blood pressure, blood pressure did not control, medium and long-term of proteinuria (24 hours total urinary protein greater than 1 g even 1.5 grams), can
slow progress in imperceptible in serum creatinine increased appear.

3 comments:

  1. @Kidney Disease Health

    I am 24, 160 lbs, 5"11 and in generally good health. Pretty skinny, not too much muscle but kind of toned considering the lack of exercises.

    I went to the doctor to check my blood sugar just because it was a little high two years ago and so I've been watching it since (its been fine since). The doctor told me my blood sugar is fine but I have slightly high Creatinine (1.19). Did a double check a month later and it was 1.25. He told me if I work out a lot and strain myself it could raise my creatinine levels or if I eat a lot lot lot of meat and salt it could be bad....I don't really work out and I don't eat more meat or salt than average I don't think. I'm going back in 3 months to check it again and if it isn't down hes sending me to a kidney doc. I thought it might be a good idea to ask him to double check the blood sugar too since I know diabetes can cause kidney problems.

    I was wondering what constitutes as strenuous activity.....I mean my appointments are always on saturday and my girlfriend usually comes over on Friday night.....its not insane or anything but does an hour or two of THAT have any affect on your creatinine levels?

    Also is there any food I can eat to help out my kidneys (Aside water which is obvious)?

    By:Lisinopril

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depending on your condition , I suggest you to take further tests and make a definite diagnosis. for high blood sugar is the main character of diabetes . But high blood surgar is not necessarily diabetes. And long-term high blood sugar in the body , it can cause renal microcirculation lesions, glomerular sclerosis basement membrane damage, etc , and the little higher creatinine level is one of the symptomsthen you can take these tests to make sure about your kidney condition ( ECT test; Urine erythrocyte morphological examination; urine protein electrophoresis; Renal damage series And Urine poison seven inspection ) .
      and it is better that you can send me your test reports . then I will give you detailed analysis and suggestions .

      Delete