Tuesday 3 July 2012

This is the first family of Papua New Guinea


Introduction:

This is the first family of Papua New Guinea

Ms.. Itana was diagnosed with diabetes for nearly 15 years, she had many recevu of dialysis, renal failure is still arriving, she has already sought a more effective treatment. Before two months, traditional Chinese medicine hospital SJZ kidney disease on the internet.

Narration:

Nor kidney transplantation for diabetic patients

I was a diabetic for over 15 years, then in February of this year, I was diagnosed with kidney failure. February this year, I was informed by my medicine that my kidney would not preforming well . From that point until March, I admitted to my country in March and looking at the treatments, I found that there is a hospital in China that could cure this disease without the subscriber through the kidney This make me come to this country.

Before coming here, I've been hospitalized twice because of this situation, I was very weak and short breathing, heart failure, and many others, I experienced much suffering. I almost lost all the weight I gained. my weight was 60kg cororel at that time, and then I was skinny and my weight was 55kg cororel. other hand, the drugs given only allows me to avoid the sudden pain that I have around. but I managed and I was stood up on pieds.je am 56kg at the moment, and this weight rises and down. I have, I was on dialysis. and I think apart from the normal I recevus, I must say that the most important point is dialysis. as it relates to kidney dialysis is therefore essential and suffering in the treatment.

Supports memorable family

My name is Raka Itana, it's my wife who sits after me, Josephine Itana, another person is my mother. My wife is a patient and she just prefers to speak of medical equipment, but I mean my wife is the first person of Papua new Guinea comes to the hospital, so I think this hospital is great. Papua New Guinea is located near the north of Australia and it is rather a large island in the South Pacific region. And our existence here is actually the premirère time to come to China. When I surf the Internet, I discovered that hospital. I hope very coming here, so I told my husband and family members, my brothers , my sisters, my uncle and aunt to help me come here. help me in the aspect of finance and we are here now.

They are so zealous and every day, they priéspour months and my mother, my husband and myself. From that day we left, they prayed about to recover to get the useful drug in this country . So I was excited and I feel that my family should always pray for me, so I became stronger, the drug is also useful for me. Yes yes yes, that's it. family support is very necessary in such cases like mine. When you're desperate to get better and you're away from home, you'll really need family support, they support you and give emotional support, that you do get stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment