Saturday 23 June 2012

After kidney transplant


Name: Buyan

Gender: female

Age: 54

Nationality: Mongolia

Diagnosis: kidney failure after kidney transplant

renal anemia

hyperuricemia

3 hypertension

The disease history

I am a patient 36 years fought against kidney disease, I can not imagine how I conducted 36 years.

When I was 18, others are still squandering their young life, and I was beginning to suffer from the disease. When a routine examination,

my blood pressure can reach the highest 220/120mmHg, kidneys shrink, creatinine rose to 700umol / L, the doctor told me that he can have life-threatening, I was very scared, I do not want to leave my parents.

My doctor told me that there is no better treatment, can only wait for the progressive deterioration of the disease to the kidney transplant and dialysis.

Until my status is increasingly heavy, it can not transplant the kidney, and it is difficult to find a kidney. 14 years ago, I received a kidney transplant with a hope of life, I thought my life and health again opened a new chapter, still far from a kidney disease, but 14 years later, the nightmare repeated, the transplanted kidney has a problem.

I know I still can not undergo a kidney transplant, and my physical condition was unable to stand more backlash after the transplant, I need to find an appropriate treatment to save my kidney transplant.

But sought all hospitals in Mongolia, they have no method to help me, my family wanted me to go abroad for treatment, I have heard that in the treatment effect of the disease kidney is very good in China, so I got there.

My blood pressure was stable now, and feeling of swelling and pain was also a good remission, the doctor said as long as I repaired residual renal function is good, I can not do dialysis and transplants kidney, really thank God for my attention, I met a lovely group of Chinese medical doctor.

I came to China for a second because I think it is no longer the distance, they see me as a member of the family, establish a set of comprehensive treatment program, a return visit, the week will give me a phone, to know my condition changes that my family doctor know me, understand me. I was very touched.

Because I have been suffered decades of illness and pain, and again after the experience of illness in the transplant, so I put aside all concerns, bravely took the foreign country, and I know I also think it is a continuation of my life here.


No comments:

Post a Comment