Thursday 14 June 2012

Micro-osmotherapy Chinese medicine treat kidney failure

Name: Sayed Mokhtar
Gender: male
Diagnosis: kidney failure
The history of diabetic
"I suffer from hypertension over 20 years, this is a family illness, my father started to not pay attention to the dizziness and nausea, which affects up to work, he starts eating the antihypertensive drugs following the doctor asked. "
"Three years ago I suddenly felt chest discomfort at home, and then nausea and dizziness. family sent me to the emergency, the doctor said my heart blood vessel is blocked, gave me support. due to the problem of the heart, the first time I realized death. It's terrible. Next year, I took a heart attack, the result should be a surgical stent. "
"Speaking of kidney problems, when nine years ago, I began to find some difficulty in urination, I would like urine, but little urine, after examination, the doctor said that hypertension causes the kidney problem, I did not care. "
"In the past year, the main problem was cardiac
a month and a half ago, I feel more and more tired, but do not want to eat, appetite is poor, I started to write the exam at the hospital. The doctor advised me to go to dialysis, or kidney transplant, so you do not develop severe renal impairment. "
"It makes me very surprised that the problem of the heart, because in our country, for the kidney transplant, he needs at least 10 years while on dialysis, you must live in the hospital. I really do not want. "
"Later, I search the internet, hoping to find a treatment that can help me repair the kidney function and cure kidney failure, so I came to China"
Treatment in China
"The process came to China is very simple, it is more flexible than I imagined. when I went to the Beijing International Airport, the nurses has directly received at the hospital. The doctor gave me a very detailed examination, which showed that my kidneys and heart are in very dangerous circumstances, blood pressure reached a very high toxins in the blood are too much. for patients suffering from kidney failure, it is very dangerous. "
"These risk factors will my heart stopped suddenly, or blood vessels of the brain suddenly burst, my life is in danger at any time, and my treatment in the past is only a few symptoms and no treatment for renal failure. "
"I'm in the hospital for an angiogram to confirm these blood vessels, and later with the drugs the doctor gave me to control, but does not continue to support."
"The treatment of the kidney is more amazing to me, all processing is the Micro-Chinese medicine 3 times a day from morning to evening. This treatment very comfortable without pain, I'm just lying on a bed where Chinese medicine is placed, I feel the warmth of the kidney and blood circulation. "
"The doctor wanted me to cooperate actively to avoid dialysis and kidney transplant, I would insist on the Micro-osmotherapy Chinese medicine and Immunotherapy. My family saw clearly my changes, saying that I speak strongly, as the other joke, actually, I had something humorous man. "
"A month will soon be over, doctors and nurses take care of me here to care, so I think the Chinese have been so far, but now it has become an important place in my life, Micro-Chinese Medicine osmotherapy Immunotherapy and save me. "

No comments:

Post a Comment