Thursday 14 June 2012

treat interstitial nephritis

Name: Farah
Gender: Female
Diagnosis: interstitial nephritis, chronic renal failure, renal anemia, hyperuricemia
The history of diabetic
My daughter is an angel, I want to save my daughter because her older brother fell sick when he is very small, and not much pain, eight years ago, he was diagnosed with kidney failure, lasted two years for dialysis finally to the kidney transplant.
Later, I have a daughter, his arrival brought much happiness, our family has a new vitality. After kidney transplantation, the illness of his old brother is still relatively stable, our family will be lots of fun.
I never thought that four months ago my daughter was also found that creatinine is increased, I knew this news, I'm going to collapse ... Considered the condition of his brother, I am really afraid that my daughter also go to the kidney transplant eventually.
To heal my daughter, I decided to come to China
Treatment in China
Hospital admission, creatinine 2.4mg/dl is my daughter, she is very tired without spirit, always count on me. I took her to China, I think China can be cured of his illness.
My daughter is inhabited by only a month, she is treated by Micro-osmotherapy Chinese medicine 3 times a day, the Chinese medicine feels very strange, it started not to adapt, later it was still cold but the soles of the feet palms began to sweat. . . In addition, she also began to laugh.
Immunotherapy has also restore kidney function. Every time infusion, my daughter seems new changes, which can be amazing, I am tempted to say, Immunotherapy to reverse the condition of my daughter, I do not want my daughter to continue walking the path of his brother-kidney transplantation.

No comments:

Post a Comment